none

Following Brexit, deliveries to the United Kingdom are temporarily suspended. We continue to deliver all over Europe.

The champagne house Leclaire was founded in 1878 at Avize. Their domain consists of 15 acres of which 60% are in the Grand Cru terroirs of Avize, Cramant and Oger, and the remaining 40% are in the Premier Cru terroir of Grauves, and in Chatillon-sur-Marne. They make their champagnes with absolute respect for tradition, exclusively from the grapes grown on their own domain, and gently and slowly matured for at least three years in chalk caves. The champagnes They offer are all characterised by their fine chain of bubbles and vivacious effervescence. The cuvée Sainte Apolline was honoured in the Hachette Guide for its graceful and diaphanous personality.

4 results
  • Exclusive
Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 01 Grand Cru d'Avize Non vintage Bottle 75cl Nu

Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 01 Grand Cru d'Avize Bottle 75cl

« A beautiful reflection of the Grand Cru d'Avize village, fresh, elegant and delicate »

15 / 20 Revue du Vin de France
3.70 / 5 Customer reviews (14)
32,50 £GBeach
Temporarily out of stock
    Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 02 Guillemette le Rosé Non vintage Bottle 75cl Nu

    Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 02 Guillemette le Rosé Bottle 75cl

    « A rosé champagne made for summer evening aperitifs »

    4.00 / 5 Customer reviews (1)
    39,95 £GBeach
    In stock
      Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 03 Constantin Grand Cru de Cramant Non vintage Bottle 75cl Nu

      Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 03 Constantin Grand Cru de Cramant Bottle 75cl

      « A cuvée made with the oldest plots of the Domaine »

      5.00 / 5 Customer reviews (1)
      49,95 £GBeach
      Temporarily out of stock
        Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 04 Mayeul Premier Cru Non vintage Bottle 75cl Nu

        Leclaire-Thiéfaine Cuvée 04 Mayeul Premier Cru Bottle 75cl

        « A lively premier cru »

        4.30 / 5 Customer reviews (12)
        26,50 £GBeach
        Temporarily out of stock