http://www.plus-de-bulles.co.uk/1899/cuvee-speciale.jpg

J-M Sélèque Cuvée Spéciale

Exclusive
This product is no longer in stock Colour : Blanc Capacity : 75 cl (bottle) Type : Brut NV
Unit price £22.50


Notify me when available

Free UK Delivery on orders of 6 bottles & more

The Jean-Marc Sélèque Cuvée Spéciale is characterised by its smoothness, its depth of aromas and aromatic intensity.

Made from 60% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Meunier and 10 % Pinot Noir from the last year’s harvest, plus, for an extra touch of maturity, 40% reserve wines from this champagne house’s « perpetual reserve » kept in oak casks and barrels.

The grapes which enter the composition of this Cuvee Spéciale are grown on parcels belonging to the house of Sélèque in three Premier Cru terroirs: Pierry, Dizy and Vertus.

The Cuvée Spéciale Sélèque was made for 80% in stainless steel vats and the remaining 20% in oak barrels, with malolactic fermentation and an Extra Brut dosage of around 6g/l.

  • Grape variety : Chardonnay,Pinot Noir,Pinot Meunier
  • Storage instructions : ideal for drinking now but can be kept for 3 years in a cellar
  • Service recommendation : 10°C
  • Food pairing : Ideal as an aperitif, on a poultry or on a rack of lamb

By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points.